PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SCHEDULE CHANGES BELOW:
- 4/5 MEN MOVE TO 5PM.
- ELIMINATION OF JUNIOR AND WOMEN B OFFERINGS AT 5PM.
- PRO 1/2/3 WOMEN @6:15PM BECOMES WOMEN OPEN (ALL WOMEN).
|4/5 Men||Rothe Training||5:00PM||30 Min|
|3/4 Men||Zen Electronics||5:32PM||40 Min|
|Masters 35+ 1/2/3/4||La Mancha Tex Mex Tavern||6:15PM||30 Min|
|Women Open (Pro 1/2/3/4)||River City Market & Bailey Solutions||6:15PM||30 Min|
|Kid's Lap||Woom Bikes||6:46PM||1/2 Lap|
|Pro 1/2/3 Men||Dr. Gregg Ueckert DDS||6:50PM||55 Min|
- Sanctioned by USA Cycling. Permit #2016-1383.
- USA Cycling membership required to participate.
- Annual & One Day Memberships available on-site at reg or online at usacycling.org
- Helmets must be worn and buckled when on bike.
- Women may also participate in equivalent Men's offering or down one Men's Offering
- Additionally, Category One women may participate in Category 3 men's offerings.
- Women age 30+ may sign up for Masters Men 35+.
- Numbers on the left, every week.